Visit my new site

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Half way through Movember! Men's health issues

This rather disconcerting picture shows me half way through my effort to grow a moustache to raise awareness of men's health issues and mental health in particular. The moustache is coming along although Annie my wife hates it and expects to see the back of it at the end of the month! 
I'm very grateful to people who have donated £130 to support my mo' although whether that has been simply to annoy Annie remains to be seen. 
The idea is to talk about men's health issues and raise awareness as men - and I speak as one - have an amazing ability to put things off and ignore the warning signs, often until it is too late. This applies to mental health, as much as the various cancers that can affect the various appendages to the male anatomy.
Anyway, if any reader of this blog felt sufficiently impelled to make a donation, however sized, do please click on this link and it will take you to the donations page. 
All insults and comments about gerbils cheerfully accepted! 

No comments: